I have a confession: I don't enjoy cooking, I rarely do it, and all those gorgeous food photos on Pinterest and my favorite blogs usually leave me feeling pretty guilty and domestically challenged.
- Pasta of choice (I am using penne)
- Yellow american cheese
- Sharp cheddar cheese
- Black pepper flakes
- Mashed roasted garlic or garlic powder
- Parmigiano Reggiano flakes
- Bring water to a boil and fully cook pasta.
- Drain most of the water from your pot, leaving approximately 2 cups of water in your pasta.
- Turn burner to low and place pot of pasta and water back on your stove.
- Slowly stir american and cheddar cheese into the pot, until a thick sauce forms.
- Add salt pepper, and garlic to taste.
- Plate mac n cheese and top with a few parmigiano flakes.
And now to announce the winner of my embellished sweatshirt giveaway:
Congratulations Edda, you are the lucky winner! Enjoy! :)